Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 2 – Where you’d like to be in 10 years

10 years is a long time away and I can tell you, the last 10 years would not necessarily be what I had wished for. Ten years ago, I had no children, lived in Florida, my dad was still alive and Dennis & I were planning a wedding 1200 miles away.

10 years ago I wanted a great wedding, children – 5 children to be exact w/easy waterbirths, a beautiful home with lots of land, two new vehicles, no debt and my dad moving back to Ohio.

What I got was a beautiful wedding, 2 beautiful daughters after 2 high-risk pregnancies & 8 blood clots after the use of a lot of fertility drugs, a beautiful home – no yard, one new vehicle & one small truck and my dad passed away. I’m not even going to mention the bills & debt..ugh..

My next 10 years…my longings have changed. I’ll be 44, Cadence will be 16 & Bryleigh will be 12. I want to be healthy and I want my children & Dennis to be healthy. I want Dennis & I to have a stronger relationship than ever before & the things in between…well God has a plan for all that too – so I’ll just follow His path & know He lays it with love. But I will say – if God wanted to make me a SAHM – I wouldn’t be mad…jus’ sayin..

Post a Comment