Tuesday, March 10, 2009

List maker, blah, blah, blah

I have an annoying, obsessive habit of making lists. It drives me crazy. I just feel so accomplished w/them.
Next weekend, we'll be heading to Kettering for CSE's first real competition. I've already started the lists.
We're not staying overnite - but it's gonna be a long ride & a long day.
Dennis rolled his eyes when he saw what I was doing...
"really?" he says...
whatever - at least I'm prepared! :)

Cadence has this new thing...she says blah, blah, blah. I didn't realize I said it, until the other day, but yea, apparently I do.
Example...
"Cadence, go pick up your toys & put them in the toy box" I say.
"Go pick up the toys & put them in your toy box, blah, blah, blah" Cadence says under her breath.
I can't say anything b/c it's hilarious! I mean, she's only said it a few times, but I did tell her after the 2nd or 3rd time, it's not polite...not polite but so funny!
Kids!!

No comments: