Saturday, April 13, 2013

Crayon Letter - teacher gift

Cadence was feeling particularly crafty this weekend and wanted to make something for her teacher. So, as a supportive mommy, I looked up easy crafts for her to do. I found this link for a easy teacher gifts..

First, it wasn't as cheap as this link says - but 2nd, it wasn't easy. Cutting those crayons is actually quite a task. Cadence definitely couldn't do it on her own. She lined up the crayons and took the paper off, but that was all she could really do. It was a mom/kid craft and you can tell..but overall, it was fun to work on w/her!

And her manipulating the crayon layout was a great exercise for her. Both for creativity and to use her fingers.

While I enjoyed making this with her, I know this is a craft I won't ever do in the future.






Until next time.... MSD

No comments: