Thursday, April 25, 2019

Adventure Awaits, Go Find It


Wow – I can’t believe I even remembered my password to sign in.  It’s been two & half YEARS (not including Whitney’s b/day posts) since I’ve posted. 

So many things have changed since that November 2016 post.  I don’t even know where to begin!

For one, we have a new granddaughter, Heaven Ann.  Whitney had her in August of 2018.  She’s got beautiful blue eyes. 
Another fun thing, we bought a RV.  It’s used but we are so excited!  We’ve had it about three weeks.  We made our first trip Easter weekend.  We went to Allegany State Park and while we were there, drove to Buffalo and saw Niagara Falls and visited my cousin Rachel.

Actually, that’s why I came back to my blog.  I’m looking forward to blogging about our RV adventures!  We are learning so much about this and honestly, it’s amazing.  It was so nice to be warm and dry during our trip to Allegany during the torrential rainfalls.  And, even though this is unlikely, to be safe from any wandering wild animals.  A tent does not scream safe to me, haha.

Anyway – I hope you’ll join me while I start back to blogging about life and our adventures.

#thepineapple #sdfamilyrvadventures







No comments: