Sunday, April 10, 2011

ABC's of Me!!

Saw this on a blog & thought it looked like fun...something random for this random Sunday morning!

A. Age: 34

B. Bed size: Queen, I miss our king size!

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathrooms – the thought of the germs I’m around while I do it makes my skin crawl

D. Dogs: Quinn, Gizzie & Bella

E. Essential start to your day: Shower

F. Favorite Color: Purple

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5’6

I. Instruments you play(ed): I played the viola. I quit playing when I transferred high schools. But I loved it!

J. Job titles: The ones that matter are: Mommy, Wife, Daughter, Aunt, Sister, Cousin, etc..

K. Kids: Cadence, Bryleigh & my Angel, Terry Bryce


L. Live: Perrysburg, OH

M. Mom’s Name: Edie

N. Nicknames: Missy, Miss, MSD

O. Overnite Hospital stays: Having the girls, DVT’s, hernia repair & an ICU stay for my heart!

P. Pet peeves: Douche ‘y’ people

Q: Quote from a movie: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.  Airplane!

S: Siblings: Alan & Lisa

T: Time you wake up: Abt 6:45 – tho I don’t get out of bed til 7!

U. University attended: Shawnee State







V. Vegetables:  Fresh Green beans are probably my favorite!

W. What makes you run late: Staying in the shower to warm up

X. X-rays you’ve had: dental, foot, lungs, back

Y. Yummy food you make: Chicken Crescent Meal

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Appropriately, zebras!

1 comment:

Carolina said...

I went to Shawnee State as well! I graduated in 2007 - when did you attend?