Thursday, April 7, 2011

Little Monster Creations

So I have some uber talented family members…from football playing (Jaime) to sewing (Tiffany) they all bring something to the table!

My cousin Tiffany started a small shirt business after she wanted to buy her ‘Little Monster’ a shirt w/a faux tie.
When she saw the price tag, she looked at the shirt & decided she could make it herself for a lot less…and she did!

While she holds a full time job outside of the home, is a mommy to a busy 1 yr old (& one on the way) & a wife at home, she still finds time to create these adorable shirts.
AND girls can wear them too!! Pair this next one w/some black leggings or a jean skirt & a big bow on their head - TOO CUTE!

If you would like to check out what she has and order one (she does customs too!), please check out her facebook fan page – Little Monster Creations
I promise your Little Monster will look adorable in them too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really cute! i may have to order one for my nephew coming in a few months.

Sophie said...

Adorable. Sending my sister over for my 1 yr old niece.

Carolina said...

I tried to find this on fb - but kept getting kicked off. If I can get on there, I'm going t order one for my son.