Thursday, May 2, 2019

The Infamous Frank Morris

So, I was so excited that we finally found a crate Blitz could not escape from.  It was so stressful wondering what I was going to come home to, before we got this crate.  One time he ate 4 POUNDS OF RAW CHICKEN!!!!!!  Didn't even have diarrhea .  Grr.

So, imagine my surprise, this afternoon, when I came home from lunch and Blitz's crate was empty.  I was literally confused.  He didn't great me at the door and he wasn't locked up..where was he?  Did he spontaneously combust?! But no, there were no ashes in Alcatraz.  So..I called out... Blitz??

I hear him jump off my bed and he comes running out to me.  I just stood there...staring at him.  He stared back, wagging his tail.

Me: WTF Blitz, how did you get out of that?

Blitz: tail wags

Me: Seriously? How did you do this? (as I inspect the crate)

Blitz: sniffing the cage while i walk around

I shake my head and walk around the house to see if he destroyed anything.  Nope.  Ok..well, that's good.  So I take him out to the bathroom, cuddle with him until I have to get back to work.  I put him back in his crate and head back to work.

I wondered the rest of the afternoon what I was going to come home to.  After getting the girls, we walked up to the door, unlocking it and who was at the door...yes, Blitz.  Ugh.

So, even though he can break out, it seems like when he does break out, he behaves...which leads me to putting him in the crate every morning..even though the girls and I bet he's out before we are out of the driveway...

It appears I have a Frank Morris in my house..


No comments: