Monday, September 13, 2010

I feel like...

I blinked & it was 9/13. What the heck happened?! Wait..fuzzy memories...
school...that's what it was...school happened.

Cadence started & LOVES kindergarten. I'm excited that she loves it..but it only leaves me w/a few short hours after work to spend time with her.
On Mon, Tues & Thurs those hours are even less b/c cheer practice is 1 1/2 hrs long! :(

We're FINALLY in a pretty solid routine. She even sleeps in her own bed now! This Wed will be her 1st flag football practice..yep..flag football. This girl loves sports..not sure where she got that gene - but Dennis & I don't carry it!

Yesterday marked 8 yrs since my dad died...it wasn't horrible, I didn't cry much..but I was in a pretty rotten mood all day. I couldn't figure out what was making me annoyed w/everything & everyone...but I'm going to chalk it up to that.

The only thing about her 3 day a week practices, is that I get to come home & have alone time w/Bryleigh. I always worry that she doesn't get enough alone time - especially since Cadence has started school & we spend time on writing, reading, etc. But I treasure the 1 hr a nite (after driving) of mommy & B time!! She's so sweet & cuddly. Her laugh is the best sound in the world.

Tonite is the 1st PTO meeting of the year, I know it sounds dorky - but I'm looking forward to going. I'm telling you - i should be a SAHM. I wish I could be...but I know it's unrealistic :(

i'm happy to be back to blogging..i've missed it...

until next time...

1 comment:

Maria said...

FINALLY!! missed u!