Sunday, February 27, 2011

Almost March

I can't believe it's almost March!! How'd that happen?? Anyways, I'm ready for Feb to be done - between, snow & ice storms & work, i'm over this month!

We had a nice weekend this past weekend. I had a sleep study on Friday, that sucked a little bit & then yesterday Leah stayed the nite. That was nice b/c she kept Cadence busy! And she's good w/Bry (she has a 2 yr old little sister at home - so she knows how to treat her) and she sleeps late!

Today, Cadence & Leah had cheer practice and afterwards we had lunch w/the teams @ Arby's. It was a nice event to promote the family feeling in this team!

But alas, Monday is tomorrow & i have to go to work. I really wish the lotto #'s picked & the lotto #'s on my ticket would match!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Maria said...

ABOUT TIME! jeez lady. miss you so much. cute pics of the girls. I can see why Miss B was the hit of the competition.
much love - maria