Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thirty Days of Blogging completed...the final 10

Day 20 – How important you think education is

I cannot put into words how important education is. When we lived in Toledo, I was going to send Cai to a Catholic school b/c their education is better than TPS. After having Bryleigh and hating our neighborhood, we looked for our out & found it in Perrysburg Township. Cadence goes to a FANTASTIC school that has AMAZING state ratings. Next year (as long as Bry is potty trained – PLEASE be potty trained!) she starts at full day pre-school for 2 yrs, offered by the school!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 21 – One of your favorite shows

NCIS is probably the one show I’ve liked for a long time. I mean other shows come & go that I really enjoy, but NCIS has been on many years and has always been my go-to Tuesday nite show.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 22 – How have you changed in the past 2 yrs?

I like to think I’m less uptight…I am less judgmental and try even harder to be a more gracious, God-loving woman. I want my girls to grow up sweet, kind & gentle and they learn by watching others..so it’s important for me to try to teach them by doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 23 – Pictures of 5 actors you find attractive...

Image result for tyrese 2011
Tyrese - ALWAYS my #1!!!


Image result for jensen ackles 2011
Jensen Ackles





Image result for alexander skarsgård
Alexander Skarsgard



Image result for daniel dae kim
Daniel Dae Kim



Image result for alex o'loughlin 2010
Alex O'Loughlin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 24 – Your favorite movie & what it’s about

Wikipedia description:
Birdee (Sandra Bullock) is an unassuming housewife whose life is disrupted when her husband (Michael Pare) reveals his infidelity to her on a Ricki Lake-style talk show. She goes home to her mother and the small town in which she grew up where everyone knows of her televised marital collapse. Things only get worse as a family tragedy brings her ex-husband back for an official divorce. Meanwhile an old friend, Justin (Harry Connick Jr.), has entered her life, sparking a romance. While Justin's intentions are clear and good, Birdee struggles with the decision to let him fully into her life.

I love the movie - I really don't know why. I mean, Harry Connick Jr. helps - hehe), but really, I love the story all around.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 25 - Someone who fascinates you & why

Angelina Jolie.



I’m not sure why she fascinates me – but she does. Her children, her volunteering, her jetsetting – it’s all so awesome to me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 26 – What kind of person attracts you?
In a man – height…I love tall men – but not skinny. I need a man with some meat. I love dark hair and dark eyes…I like a little scruff too – not a lot..but something to make them a little rough looking. Thick upper arms, w/a slight build to them is pretty hot too.

In a friend, someone who listens and supports me. Helps me work through my bad days and celebrates my good days. Someone who trusts me and feels they can come to me when they have a bad day.
I’d say I’m pretty lucky b/c I have a big circle of wonderful friends just like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 27 – A problem that you have had

I’ve had a lot of problems, I’m trying hard to move on – dwelling on them just takes its toll on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 28 – Something that you miss.

My dad.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 29 – How you relax

usually after work, I like to go home, change into something comfortable, sit down – listen to the girls tell me about their day…grab a book & read for a ½ hr…once I’ve done that (if I really get to) my evening goes into overdrive trying to get everything done before bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 30 – Goals for the next 30 days

Celebrate my 35th b/day, organize my room & maybe the spare room, and do a few crafts..



No comments: