Monday, June 10, 2019

Most Serene Spot Yet

When we went camping this weekend, I fell in love with this spot.  I hope that we can get this spot again in the future!





Friday night, we were watching Lorelai and Bryleigh begged for her to stay the night.  I can promise, I will never let a baby stay the night in the RV again.  FML.  She woke up numerous times crying and then woke up early in the am.  I am not about that life anymore.  She make have looked adorable here, as we were getting ready for bed, but her cuteness wore off realllll quick when I had to get up at 1am to change her diaper.



We had Taevion over for the next night and the kids enjoyed riding bikes for awhile and then just hanging out.  They played a card game before bed and then laid down to watch tv. I was ok with him staying b/c he's potty trained, sleeps through the night and sleeps in.  Haha.  But seriously - I love Lorelai, but cannot do that baby stuff anymore. 






I hope you had a great weekend too!






No comments: