Saturday, April 17, 2010

What a great week!

Being super busy at work Thursday & Friday really wore me down. But by Saturday afternoon, I was feeling pretty productive & got a lot done. Today has been productive too, suprisingly... Usually by Sunday, I don't want to do anything, but we pulled all the strips out of the wall & we're now mudding them. Over the week, we'll work on sanding them.

B is getting around like crawling is a racing game! She's pulling herself up on everything, but hasn't quite figured out how to get back down once she's up. She'll stand there for a few minutes, then start crying b/c she wants to sit down. It makes me laugh, even though, she's clearly upset :)

Cadence is getting antsy to spend a lot of time outside. We're out as much as possible. She loves it!

Aunt Vicki called today to tell me Aunt Rebecca will be in town on Friday. I'm hoping to get out of work a little early to stop in & visit for a bit.






No comments: