Thursday, May 20, 2010

Backseat blogging

Contrary to what vision the title of this post may conjure, I’m not blogging in my backseat.
Actually, blogging has taken a backseat to everything else. Between work, kids & a lot of house remodeling, I just haven’t had time, much to the chagrin of myself, friends & family from faraway that I do not get to talk to daily or visit often {waving to FL, GA, TX, IL – hi guys!}

I started this blog as a way to update the people in our lives some of the fun things that are happening & to share pics w/thos far away. I realized that it’s actually become more of a diary and I enjoy looking back on the things we’ve done.

This weekend – we have big plans…finishing painting & then starting the girls rooms!! EEK!

I promise, I will start blogging more regularly as we finish up major decorating!

Until then…


1 comment:

nancy said...

It was great talking to you last nite. Still can’t believe you broke down & read the Twilight series – haha. Or even worse, that you’re all about Edward. I’ll forgive you.
Give my love to the little ones – talk w/you soon my friend.
Nancy