Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Presents Galore…

Not for me though…or even for my kids…or Dennis…but presents we have to buy…for LOTS of upcoming events…there goes my check..

Cheyenne’s b/day is this weekend, Bella’s b/day party is next weekend, Sormane Jr. & Kari’s b/day are a few days after that & finally a going away gift for Maria.
Maria – she’s so lucky…she’s moving to Puerto Rico! Nice – huh! Jealous over here!

I’m very excited about the 3 day weekend! It’s been a long 2 wks – I’m just feeling burned out. We plan to get a lot done around the house, but even more – a lot of relaxing in btwn.

I hope that you have a great weekend too!

Until next time…

1 comment:

Sulking.. said...

Hey Melissa,

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have been severely neglecting it since I've returned to school but hope to start again soon.

Thanks again,

SulkinginIllinois