Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pizza Hut & Bryleigh b/day update…

There is no other pizza that speaks to me the way the “Hut’s” does…I love it. What I love more is that their pizza’s are now $10 w/unlimited toppings – I love whoever thought of that…you are my hero…anyway - that's what we had for dinner tonite..mmm...



I ordered Bryleigh’s 1st b/day outfit…I’m so excited – I can’t wait for it to get here…her theme is pink & white & owls…I know what you’re thinking…owls??? I thought the same thing when I rec’d a 1st b/day theme catalog in the mail a few weeks ago – but it grew on me – I love it.
Plus look at this outfit - how can you not love it???


and bloomers to match..

So her invites are done – I just have to address all the envelopes – yuck…and her outfit is ordered…I’m going to hobby lobby tonite to pick up some brown construction paper to work on an owl banner…kind of like this one that i found at 33 for a moment



I also put together this little collage for the facebook party invites…


My little Duchess..almost 1 year old!!!

Until next time…


No comments: