Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday, my little Duchess

I feel a little bad at my slacking off for Bryleigh's b/day this year.  It's true, you know, the 2nd child always gets the short end of the stick. 
Our tradition is b/day parties every year..until they are 10..then it will be on their 13th, 16th, 18th and 21st..
This year we had a lot going on..we are getting ready for Dennis to head on the road now that he has his cdl...I never put together a party for her.  Next yrs will have to rock.  But this year, we went to dinner w/the family at Applebee's and it was nice.  No prep stress, no decorating/cooking/cleaning..

I do enjoy putting the parties together - but the break this year, while she isn't old enough to realize it..totally rocked!







My poor Gramma had fallen shortly before her party and looked pretty beat up...her bone around her eye felt funny, so we took her to the ER to have a x-ray done and checked out.  Thankfully everything was good, but she sure did look rough for a few weeks..

No comments: