Monday, March 28, 2011

Overnite Guest, 31 & relaxation..

Friday Emily stayed the nite – it was nice to see her, she hasn’t been allowed to stay in months…like a typical teenager she was more interested in playing on facebook than hanging out w/us, but she did spend some time with & even emptied the dishwasher before she went to sleep!

Saturday I went to a 31 party @ Michele’s. If you’ve never been to one, don’t go – you’ll want to buy everything! I was able to pick out a nice wallet for Cadence’s cheer sister & a tote to hold my groceries in the back of the van!

Sunday we went to the grocery store & then we came home to relaxing w/the girls & dennis...

a pic of me & my baby..

I can never decide if I enjoy low key weekends or fun filled weekends more… All I can say for sure is this low key weekend was pretty awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

relaxing weekends are the way to go!
<3 N