Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hair, hair, everywhere….

It took FOREVER for Cadence to grow enough hair to do anything to it. F.O.R.E.V.E.R
Bryleigh on the other hand has a lot more hair at 2 than Cai had at 3! Since Cai finally has something to work with, I’m always searching for easy hairstyles to do w/her short hair. I don’t do much to Bry’s right now b/c her hair is still so fine.

I saw the cutest lattice ponytail picture on pinterest and KNEW I had to do it to Cadence!!


Yay!

Next time I will use less, like they did & maybe do it wet. She has lots of strays when I do her hair – no matter how much hairspray I use, I cannot keep them in place…
Any suggestions?

If you have a little one w/short hair – this is so easy for a quick, cute hair-do!

1 comment:

Queena said...

Got 2b smooth works well. you can get it at walgreens