Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Homemade Bread

Since receiving my beautiful piece of kitchen art, a KitchenAid stand mixer, for Christmas, the dreams of what to make which requires a mixer have been filling my internet searches!

One thing I have not been able to find is a good bread recipe  :(

UNTIL the wee hours of this morning - when I found this blog...  Quiver Full of Blessings where Rachel posted this post . If you're anything like me, when you see something that says Fabulous Homemade Bread, your mouth begins to water. 
Plus look at this picture!  YUMMY!



The agenda for tonite - try this bread.  If this recipe is what finally gave her the results of a good homemade bread after 12 yrs of marriage, I'll be 2 yrs ahead of her!  Keep your fingers & tootsies crossed this turns out good - it's rainy & cold here, a warm, fresh loaf of bread is just what my house needs!



Pin It

No comments: