Friday, March 23, 2012

Potluck...

I was trying to clear out pics from my phone for my sister’s wedding tomorrow & found some that I haven’t blogged about…

My uber-creative cousin, Tiffany, threw a surprise party for my cousin Heather for her 30th b/day. She was very clever about the whole thing, starting planning back in Oct to throw her baby sister off! It was 80’s themed & while I didn’t dress up – quite a few of her friends did…


Can you see the guy dressed up as Kiss in the back?

Every year the Monster Truck comes to town & this year it was the 30th anniversary of Grave Digger (one of the trucks)…Dennis happened to be driving down the road & saw the Grave Digger sitting in the parking lot of Taco Bell!
He stopped & took the girls pics on the tires…



No Bryleigh is not wearing socks or shoes. The.very.second. she gets into a car, she takes them off. SO ANNOYING! Sometimes she has more shoes in the car then in the house!

On Cai’s real b/day – we let her open her card from GG (great-gramma) & gave her a cookie cake w/Lion King on it. My mom took her & the boys to see it in 3-d & Cai LOVES it still!


Cadence is enjoying her ‘new’ school still…she loves gym day b/c they get to wear their sweats & school t-shirt…


Getting her out of them after school is like pulling teeth …good thing I love her!



No comments: