Monday, November 16, 2015

My Simple Woman's Daybook




For Today...

Monday, November 16, 2015. So many things are running through my mind…here we go..
 
Outside my window...
I left at lunch for about 20 mins.  The temperature was amazing!  It was 63 and sunny.  It changed to cloudy and as we enter nightfall, the darkness has come more quickly.
 
I am thinking... 
I am thinking this past weekend was nice.  I loved watching the girls perform a sport they love so much.  I enjoyed not running the kids to practice yesterday and everyone being home, relaxing.  It makes my heart happy.
 
I am thankful...
I am thankful for prayer.  It gives me some relief when I feel so anxious.
 
I am going...
I am going to relax the rest of the evening.  We did yard work when we got home from work, then ran to the store, dropped Bry off at practice and came home to clean up and make dinner.
 
I am wondering...
If I can talk Dennis into picking up Bry from practice..
 
I am reading...
a JD Robb book…the title escapes me at the moment   
 
I am hoping...
I am hoping I can get semi-organized in the next few weeks so I can have a little more me time during the week.
 
I am learning...
I am learning it’s very hard to be still…’The Lord will fight for you: you need only to be still’ Exodus 14:14.  I have been very anxious the last couple weeks and it’s hard to let the Lord fight for me. 
 
In my kitchen...
 Is a mess leftover from dinner.  We had potpies and tv dinners.  After yard work and a quick house clean up, no one had any energy to put into dinner prep.

What I am listening to...
Cadence talk to her BFF on the phone
 
 A favorite quote for today...



A peek into my week...
I have a dr appt in the am.  Cai has tutoring after school on Wed and practice that evening.  Tumbling on Thurs for Cai.  Fri is speech therapy for Cai.  Saturday is the Levis tree lighting and Sunday starts a new week of practices for the girls.
 
Join me & link up at:  The Simple Woman's Daybook
 


No comments: