Monday, November 23, 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook


 
 
FOR TODAY November 23, 2015

Outside my window… it’s dark..evening comes fast in the winter!

I am thinking… about so many things, my mind is overwhelmed.  I feel like it just won’t turn off.

I am thankful… for my family…they keep me sane…when they’re not driving me crazy

In the kitchen… we had crockpot chili!  YUM!

I am wondering… if I will EVER be done fighting w/the dealer about fixing my car!!

I am reading… same book as last week…haven’t gotten much reading done this past week.  Boo.

I am hoping… my car will be fixed for my deductible!!!

I am looking forward to… Thanksgiving with my family

I am learning… a lot of interesting things from Bry’s dr.

Around the house… we decorated for Christmas!!  Don’t judge me!  :)

One of my favorite things… sitting in a quiet house w/the Christmas lights on and a fire going <3


What I am listening to...the dog snoring on my lap

A favorite quote for today...


A peek into my week... work tomorrow & Wed, dinner w/the fam on Thurs, a little shopping & gift wrapping fundraising on Fri.  The weekend will be spent relaxing.
 
 
 

Join me & link up at:  The Simple Woman's Daybook
 
 
 

No comments: