Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy Fall Ya'll!

I love, love, love, love…love fall.  It makes me happy.  I love the chill in the air, the color change, the drab sky, the smells, the fall foods, the fireplace going…it all makes me so happy.  Yesterday, we met my friend Alex at one of the metroparks & she took some awesome fall shots of the girls!  As anyone who knows me knows…I love pictures!  She needed kids to practice on and this way I had more control over posing the girls.  It’s hard to pose and take pictures.








 

I am so happy with how they turned out!  After the first snowfall, I think we are going to do more…and I may have bring Blitz along! 

Things have been busy at home.  We have doing some deep cleaning around the house and junk purging, as well as enjoying Halloween activities.  The girls had a great time trick or treating last nite.  They got SOOO much candy.  It was an obscene amount – but they LOVE going.  I love looking at the house.  We take them in a subdivision called “The Colony”.  They are mansions on the river.  Every one is breathtaking. 

My favorite house is the castle.  I love getting to sneak a peek when the kids get their candy!

 

Next weekend we are looking forward to their team pictures…hopefully it’s not too chilly.  I really need to find some new crockpot recipes.  I feel like I’m doing a lot of repeats.  It’s not always a bad thing b/c I know at least there won’t be leftovers, but it’s kind of boring too.  I think I’m going to try and put together a month of crockpot meals to freeze.  I’ve heard it’s a lot of hard work…sooo…we’ll see if it comes to fruition.  If you know of any good ones – please feel free to send me an email!

No comments: