Tuesday, August 4, 2009

To-Do Tuesday Week 10

If you don't know what all the fuss is about - click on the picture below - it explains all!

Crazy Adventures in Parenting To-Do Tuesday

Now, on to my list..

Mop Kitchen
Scrub Bathroom
Clean/pitch a lot from my bedroom!
Clean under my bed
Convert home movies onto DVD - 1/3 of the way finished DONE FINALLY!!!!
Clean out basement! More than 1/2 way done!! CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE DONE!!!
Visit Jaquie & baby Sormane!
Clean truck
Clean van
Make an 8x10 of Cai's 2 1/2 yr pic
NST 7/30
37 wk dr appt on 7/30
u/s 7/31
clean out fridge
wash the dogs
transfer pics from old computers
finish Mommywood & return to library
mail pckg that has been in my closet for 8 mos
NST 8/3
paint cupboard
38 wk dr appt 8/5

And until B gets here - my list of baby things needed & completed...

Bassinet √
Walker √
clothes √
Bottles √
Nipples √
Bottle drop ins √
Diaper Bag √
Diapers & wipes √
Baby shampoo & lotion √
Bouncy Seat √
Car Seat √
Stroller √
Swing √
Diaper Genie √
Bottle warmer √
Bumbo! √
Bumbo tray √
Bathtub √
Towels & washcloths √
Bottle Drying Rack √
Baby Book √
Breast Pump √
Pack n Play
Moby
Diaper Genie refills √
Crib - waiting til we move

What's on your list?

5 comments:

Michele said...

Hey, since you cleaned out the basement, did you find the lid to my container??

Trish @ Another Piece of the Puzzle said...

Wow, my basement is an accident waiting to happen, although I did just give away our son's old changing table, so now there is a little bit of a path through the clutter!

Jessie Geroux said...

wow you have a ton crossed off I feel like a huge slacker--maybe you have an edge with nesting and all though--yeah yeah thats what I will tell myself at least! LOL

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

You are TOTALLY rockin' it! Holy smokes!!!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

You are my hero. Look at you!!!

I'm a little late in starting this morning, because I wasn't feeling well last night, but this week's To Do Tuesday is up!