Sunday, August 2, 2009

And the weekend is gone..

This weekend has been quite busy as we tried to finish up my ever growing to-do list. We did accomplish a lot. Finishing the basement was probably the one I was most excited about! :)

Today I went over to Lisa's b/c she was babysitting Jo'Siah & I had to get a quick baby fix. He's 8 wks old & as yummy as can be!!!!
He was sooo good & was so happy the whole time I was holding him. I can't wait to bring B home.

0802091431a[1]

Cadence practicing baby holding...

0802091444[1]

Can you see how happy she is over this?!!

0802091443[1]

When I asked if I could have him back, she said - NO. Alrighty then... I really don't have much else to report. Oh we bought a sno-cone maker today b/c I want to use it solely to make shaved ice. I know - not exciting..sorry.
Tomorrow is my non-stress test. Sarah invited Cadence & I to the zoo w/her tomorrow. I'm not sure how long I'll make it - just being at the store today was hard. But even if Cadence gets an hour of zoo time, she'll be happy :)

Guess that's it for now...

Til next time...

No comments: