Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Apparently someone farted on my pillow....


Yesterday morning I woke up and was unable to open my left eye.  Panic set it, like, what the hell is going on?
I pried my eye open, which hurt and was a really stupid idea...turns out, I was the recipient of pink eye.
Bro.  My kids do not have it, why do I?  How did I get this annoying infection, if not from my children?!

The itching, the soreness, the annoyingness.  Ugh.

Anyway, when I got to work this morning, I was informed you get pink eye when someone farts on your pillow.  Say what, now?  I have never heard of this, but I immediately called Dennis and asked him if he had been farting on my pillow.  The complete quiet coming from his end of the phone, led me to believe he wasn't aware of this either (or he would probably fart on my pillow whenever he was mad at me).  I explained what I was told, he started laughing.  He said that's gross, but maybe Blitz is the pillow farter/pink eye giver.  Jerk.

The looks I rec'd at work were not warm & welcoming and it was clear no one was happy to see me there...hey, I would have rather stayed home in bed, but I have a lot of things on my task list that are overdue and I started antibiotics..so I'm no longer infectious...probably.

I figure if it can stick around until Friday - I won't even need to dress up for trunk or treat...I'll just go as a pink-eyed Cyclops.
Eww.


No comments: