Friday, November 21, 2008

Progress…but not for long

I feel like I've accomplished so much - there is not a single box left to unpack and there isn't anything left fo find a place for. How awesome is that…but I'm getting too far ahead of myself. We still have to finish getting our things from storage. So long to the neatness of the house, so long to the empty front room, so long to having all the dishes done… ::sigh::
Hello boxes. Dennis is working on bringing as much as he can this am, while Cadence is spending time w/Ahrianna. I will pick up a load when I pick up Cadence & then leave early enough to get back to storage to pick up one more load before I pick up Dennis from work.
Tomorrow I will be going to get more boxes while Dennis is at work at the hosp. We're hoping to make 2 loads once he gets off. Our hope is to have it done by Sunday. So another weekend bites the dust. Oh well, at least it's only a 3 day work week next week AND a FOUR day weekend!
Keep your fingers crossed we're able to finish this weekend - it would be such a relief - a messy relief, but a relief!

No comments: