Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Simple Woman's Day

Found this link through a blog I read occasionally of someone I work with..seems kind of neat..it's supposed to be done on Monday's but that's ok - let's pretend it's Monday - wait, let's not....


 
FOR TODAY 11/25/08




Outside my window...it's very dark and I'm loving it!


I am thinking...I wish it were Wed @ 3:30 pm


I am thankful for...my life - no matter how drama filled or frustrating - I wouldn't change it for the world


From the learning rooms...Cadence is learning "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" for her pre-school program on 12/30


From the kitchen...there will be leftovers tonite


I am wearing...the clothes that I put on this morning


I am creating...a warm & inviting home for Cadence to enjoy her childhood in, even if it's only until we buy a "real" house next year


I am going...to buy dog food tonite


I am reading...Delusion by Peter Abrahams


I am hoping...for one special thing


I am hearing...keyboard clicking


Around the house...are a "few" boxes


One of my favorite things...is watching Cadence in her extracurricular activites - she's always so happy!


A few plans for the rest of the week:Unpack (whoopee), make Thankgiving dinner w/Dennis, unpack & unpack - should be a great week!


Here is picture thought I am sharing...my dream home during the best time of the year...



No comments: