Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2/3/09

FOR TODAY 2/3/09

This past weekend…Friday, we stayed home & watched Ghost Whisperer & relaxed. Saturday, cleaned, did laundry, went to the store, visited Selena, went out to dinner & went home to watch Sat nite BBC shows. Sunday, went to Aislynne's 3rd b/day party & then to cheer practice.


Outside my window…it's sunny & not terribly chilly


I am thinking…I could use a nap - not sleeping so well w/this cold


I am thankful for…my life


From the learning rooms…Cadence recognizes most letters & can almost completely spell her name


From the kitchen…Chicken sandwiches for dinner tonite


I am creating…a b/day bonanza - ok, just a party


I am going…to try to get a hair cut tonite


I am reading…a Janet Evanovich book


I am hoping…that the zpac works fast


I am hearing…that it will be near 50 on Sat!!!!


Around the house…nothing new is really going on


One of my favorite things…sleep


A few plans for the rest of the week: haircut, b/day present shopping for Cadence, B/day party on Sat, Madison staying the nite


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments: