Thursday, September 17, 2009

Labor Day & the nite before..

Since most of these posts have been sitting in my drafts, I figured I'd may as well get them finished up & posted so I can do some more up to date ones..This is the last "old" one..
The nite before Labor Day Madison came over to stay the nite. THe girls did not fall asleep until 1ish & then were up @ 6:50!! Are you kidding? I finally got out of bed around 8. I hate kids..
Anyway, here they are the nite before...I'm not sure what the tongue thing is, I think Cadence got it from watching the older girls at the gym..which I also don't get - but whatever.
DSC02508
We went to Gramma's on Labor Day for a cookout - it was fun & there was good food. The kids tired themselves out & that was probably the best part - haha!
Angie & Cadence
DSC02509
Malachai
DSC02512
Madison & Cadence
DSC02513
from front to back..
Colin, Heaven, Malachai, Madison, Cadence, Dennis, Me, Bryleigh, Lisa, Jaiden, Taevion, Randi, Matt, Angie, Aunt Vicki, Mindy, Alan, Jenny, Matt & Uncle Jay
DSC02515
See...tired themselves out! Our car ride home was peaceful!
DSC02516
Just takin pics...
DSC02521
Monday nite - this is Cadence w/a fever of 102.5 :(
DSC02531
Bryleigh loving her bouncy!
DSC02553
she's so yummy!
DSC02555
a couple days after Cadence wasn't feeling well - she loves her sister!
DSC02556
til next time...

No comments: