Tuesday, September 1, 2009

To Do Tuesday - Week 12

If you don't know what all the fuss is about - click on the picture below - it explains all!

Crazy Adventures in Parenting To-Do Tuesday


Now, on to my list..

Clean under my bed
Visit Jaquie & baby Sormane!
Cut & Color my hair
Make an 8x10 of Cai's 2 1/2 yr pic
transfer pics from old computers - one computer done - J has the other b/c it's broken & a comp guy needs to do it!
mail pckg that has been in my closet for 8 mos
change cat litter
get the girls pics taken
Visit Gramma 8/29
Scavenger Hunt/Community Day 8/30
blood work 8/31
Bryleigh's 2 wk checkup from her jaundice 8/31
Gramma's for cookout 9/7
Work out 15 mins a day
Eat more healthy
Follow up w/lactation consultants
lose 10 pounds
Make Christmas list
make a decision about buying a Wii (& Wii Fit)

1 comment:

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

LOOK AT THAT FACE! Congratulations!! I never saw your To Do Tuesday 11, you never linked it, so I never knew she was here already! (Well, I knew lol I just figured you were taking time off) but OMG! Look at her sweet face! Congratulations, momma, how are you feeling!?! :)