Friday, June 17, 2011

I HATE strep...Contest Winner...Next contest details...

What a crazy week it’s been here. It started Sunday with me heading to the urgent care bright & early where the dr told me I had strep & an ear infection.
Sweet – no wonder it feels like I’m swallowing shards of glass.

Monday between my fever & sore throat, I didn’t make it into work – instead I took about 4 naps throughout the day & when I wasn’t napping, I was lying on the couch like a bump on a log.

Tuesday I made it back to work – but quite honestly, still felt like crap. By Tuesday nite, I was exhausted but my throat finally quit hurting. Plus The Voice was on & it was my two favorite teams – Adam & CeeLo - so that helped a lot!  :)

Wednesday was a lot better, except for my glands still being swollen… After work we went to the store and out to dinner…then home to relax for the evening. We had picked up a new potty chair for Bry & she used it as soon as we put it together. She went poop & potty!! It was too easy & I’m sure only beginner’s luck!

Thursday was long – I left home at 7:30 in the morning & didn’t walk back in the door until 8:45 that evening! WHOA!! After a few hours of overtime, I joined the rest of the family at Stephanie’s for Dane’s 4th birthday party! The kids ran around like crazy people & we joked about how much my family disliked Lisa when we were growing up – haha!

The girls didn’t eat at the party – they were too busy playing, so we stopped at McD’s on the way home & got them some dinner.

When we got home, the girls played – we kept Bry up til 9:45 b/c she’s been waking up at like 6:00 every morning – yuck.

She was really starting to show how tired she was by 9:30 – and after a potty chair break, fresh diaper & pj’s she happily headed to bed & was out right away. I tried a bunch of times to get online to Random Number a winner – but not my service was not working well last nite. It was actually quite frustrating!!

So…without further ado…

The winner of the Hobby Lobby & Kohl’s gift card…

Brooke – please contact me with your information!!

Thanks again for entering…I’m excited for my next contest next week – it centers around my favorite thing…reading. When I read a book, I love to pick up a large Diet Sprite w/cherry juice from Sonic & a candy bar. Right now I’m obsessed with the Coconut Twix bars – YUM!!

So in honor of my favorite past time & my favorite author – Janet Evanovich - I’ll be giving away the new Janet Evanovich book – Smokin Seventeen & 2 Coconut Twix bars & a $5 gift card to Sonic…

See you next week!!

No comments: