Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby Babblings

How far along? 29 wks

Total weight gain/loss: -1 bringing total weight gain to +4 lbs (when you're heavy to begin with - you gain less weight - my dr is happy w/my weight gain, so I'm happy!)

Maternity clothes? mostly shirts - and new bras

Sleep: exhausted constantly but not sleeping well b/c i'm up going to the bathroom 3x's/nite!

Best moment this week: Cadence's excitement when picking out a My Little Pony onesie & watching the baby 'practice breathe' during my u/s. We could see her chest moving up & down - it was AWESOME!

Movement: yes - lots of movement - loving it!

Food cravings: carbs

Gender: GIRL!!!!

Labor Signs: no - too early - so lets keep it that way - but i have had a few braxton hicks - ouch!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: my energy

What I am looking forward to: my next u/s (7/1)- I love watching the baby!

Weekly Wisdom: pregnancy exhaustion + sick 4 yr old that can't sleep at nite = crabby mommy

Milestones: possibly agreeing a name - it's a secret until we're sure that's her name...

Baby Stats: HB 142; Weight 2 lbs 8 oz; Length 16.1 in

Next baby update 6/22 (after my 31 wk appt)...

1 comment:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Best of luck to you and your lil one!

Almost done now...