Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Best Friends = Family

When we moved to Millbury from Toledo and had to switch school systems, I was in my junior year of high school. I.was.not.happy.
Lisa was in 5th and Alan was in 3rd. I really don’t know how hard it was for them to adjust because I was going through my own things.
Actually, Lisa took to it well if I recall correctly. She loved it. During her time at Lake, she made a lot of good friends, but there are two, Jody & Stephanie, who are her closet friends, even now.

The girls are all so close, they’re like my younger sisters. Jody & I take our kids trick or treating together, my kids call Stephanie, Aunt Stephanie & her kids call me Aunt Missy. We go to b/day parties & when we get together at any time for anything, we pick up right where we left off.

Stephanie’s oldest son, Dane, celebrated his birthday a few weeks ago…the kids ran around in and out of the house – played Red Rover and were completely exhausted by the time we left.

As evidenced below – a good time was had by all…especially the birthday boy!

Bryleigh
Dane, Bryleigh & Taevion
Dane
Dane..I love this pic!



Party in the house


Malachai


Stephanie


Presents!!

Birthday Boy


Who needs the birthday boy - we'll check out the stuff ourselves!


Chai, Cai, Jai


Family...who says you have to share dna to be related?? 

No comments: