Monday, December 1, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ December 1st

Click to activate link






FOR TODAY 12/1/2008


Outside my window…is proof winter is here


I am thinking…that a 4 day weekend wasn't long enough


I am thankful for…my life


From the learning rooms…Cadence is learning to write


From the kitchen…yummy cupcakes


I am wearing…work clothes


I am creating…a Christmas wonderland in our livingroom


I am going to…finish Cadence's room TONITE!


I am reading…the same book as last Tuesday - haven't done much reading lately - lots of unpacking!


I am hoping…to be completely & totally unpacked, put away & cleaned up by Wed


I am hearing…that you can make some decent $ selling stuff on Craigslist - looks like less work than ebay


Around the house…there are NO boxes!


One of my favorite things…is looking at the Christmas tree all lit up in a dark room


A few plans for the rest of the week: finishing Cadence's room, putting away laundry, cleaning up the last bit of unpacked items, helping Cadence write a letter to Santa & possibly selling old clothes of Cai's on craigslist for a little Christmas $$


Here is picture thought I am sharing...



No comments: