Monday, December 15, 2008

TSWD 12/15/08

(click to activate link)



FOR TODAY 12/15/08



This past weekend…I went to a get-together @ Kari's, Dennis & I took Cadence to the Christmas party at my work, then went Christmas & grocery shopping, went to Church, did laundry & cleaned the house



Outside my window...it's raining & getting ready to turn ugly!



I am thinking…how long til my ears are completely better?!


I am thankful for…God


From the learning rooms…Cadence can almost spell her name


From the kitchen…yummy goolash for dinner tonite


I am creating…a photo collage of family


I am going…to finish House season 1 tonite


I am reading…the crime book for my test at work Wed


I am hoping...to pass the test! :)


I am hearing…the excitement in Cadence's voice for Christmas!


Around the house…Christmas is in the air


One of my favorite things…is to cuddle w/Cadence & watch a movie


A few plans for the rest of the week: work on Cadence's b/day invitations, wrap presents, do some crafts w/Cadence, go to Madison's b/day party on Friday, hopefully visiting our old foster Max


Here is picture thought I am sharing...









No comments: