Monday, December 22, 2008

TSWD 12/22/08

(Click to activate link)

FOR TODAY 12/22/08

This past weekend…Fri, I dropped Cadence off at Madison's for her 4th b/day party - where Sarah had non-washable MARKERS in the grab bags, which Cadence used to color all overself Sat (paybacks, I can't wait!), but really Cadence had a lot of fun there - who cares if she's STILL blue! Sat, Went to visit Max fka Mohawk. He's just as sweet as he always was! It was great. I love his family! Missed Dj's 5th b/day party, but dropped off his gift. Stopped by Denise's, picked up Cadence's pics, went to Selena's & visited for an hour or so. Sun, went to Church & to Cadence's Christmas party.
Outside my window…it's ridiculously cold - our shower drain is frozen!

I am thinking…how many baths does it take to remove blue marker?

I am thankful for…everything - my family, my friends, my life

From the learning rooms…Cadence is learning the real reason of Christmas
From the kitchen…baking, baking & more baking! Pb cookies, choc chip cookies, BUCKEYES!!!!

I am creating…Cadence's b/day party invitiations

I am going…to try to clean tonite after Cadence's practice

I am reading…book 2 of some books Alan got me hooked on

I am hoping…get the house cleaned tonite

I am hearing…that we'll have a heat wave on Fri - it's supposed to be a high of 38!

Around the house…wrapping paper everywhere - trying to finish wrapping gifts

One of my favorite things…buckeyes!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: wrap gifts, clean, get ready for Christmas!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

What it feels like in Toledo, OH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up? No posts since before Christmas? Almost a month? I tried to call you last nite - call me tonite when you have a chance!
Love - Maria

Anonymous said...

Where are you? I feel like you're avoiding me & I'm starting to get a complex...
Call me - call Maria - Call someone!
<3 Nancy

Anonymous said...

Just checking in w/you - email me.
-J