Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

When Cadence wanted to play with me, I didn't blow her off by having Colin come over, so I could watch tv & read. Nope, not me, b/c how selfish would that be?

When I was hungry for lunch yesterday, instead of getting up & making a sandwich, I didn't finish off a box of movie theatre candy & popcorn from the movies the nite before. How unhealthy would that be, especially when I'm pregnant. Nope, I wouldn't do that, not me!

When I was tired & wanted to sleep in on Sat & Cadence wanted to get up, I didn't pretend to be asleep the whole time she was in my face saying, Mommy, it's time to rise & shine - nope, not me b/c that wouldn't be very nice.

I wouldn't insist on going to the store to buy frozen french fries & cheese sauce b/c I was craving it so badly, then decide it's far too much work to prepare them - nope, not me!

And of course, I would never say "Cadence, why did you do that?" So that I could make it sound like there was some sort of drama I had to attend to, so that I could hang up w/my husband. Ha - why would I ever do such a thing? I'm a good, attentive wife, so nope, I wouldn't do that, not me!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Great Not Me's...love them!