Tuesday, March 31, 2009

33

Today was Dennis' 33rd b/day, so yesterday we went to the Monsters vs. Aliens & took Cadence. It was a nice way to get out of the house & do something for his b/day. I'm sure he would have picked a different movie, but I thought it would be nice to do something to celebrate it w/the 3 of us.
The movie was no where near as good as the previews made it to be. I mean it wasn't bad, but I wasn't really impressed.
I made a cake & we had fettucini alfredo & grilled chicken for dinner. It was yummy!
Cadence arranged the candles all by herself!

His present was a shirt & a keychain. He was happy.

Alan & Colin came down & sang Happy Birthday & had some cake. It was small & to the point.


Cadence loves licking the frosting off the candles!

This Friday, my mom is making him a roast dinner - he's really looking forward to that!
Malachai is staying the nite, so at least I don't have to make dinner for an extra kid. :)
Saturday we're taking Cadence & Chai to get their pics w/the Easter Bunny & then to go on an egg hunt. Both are free, so we can't pass them up!

No comments: