Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ready for Baby?

As I write my list of what is still needed for baby & check it twice, I'm surprised to see how prepared we actually are. Not mentally of course, but otherwise, we're in pretty good shape!
If you don't participate in To-Do Tuesday - you have no idea what you're missing - this is a separate list from that post, but along the same lines - it will help me remember what I need to do & I can add onto it during the day/evening as things pop into my head.

Thanks to my sister, my friends, family, work & us buying things early, I think once B gets here, we'll be ready for action.

Our list..

Bassinet √
Walker √
clothes √
Bottles
Nipples
Bottle drop ins
Breast Pump
Pack n Play
Diaper Bag √
Diapers & wipes √
Baby shampoo & lotion √
Bouncy Seat √
Car Seat √
Stroller √
Swing √
Diaper Genie - thanks Erica! √
Diaper Genie refills
Bottle warmer √
Bumbo! √
Bumbo tray √
Bathtub √
Towels & washcloths √
Bottle Drying Rack √
Baby Book
Crib - waiting til we move

The things we don't have yet are just b/c we haven't gotten to the store - we rec'd gift cards & $ at both showers, we just haven't had time to go shopping yet.

By the beginning of next week, all we'll need is Baby & then we'll only be about 21 days away from that.

We're so excited & so thankful to our family & friends for the wonderful things they have gotten us. I don't think Thank You Card's justify our appreciation to everyone. We owe you so much more.

Thank you guys again - we love you!

No comments: