Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Babbling…

Got this from a friend of a friends blog - it looks pretty cool, thought I'd give it a try!

How far along? 21 wks & 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs

Maternity clothes? nope

Stretch marks? Ha - sure, I'll blame them on this pregnancy

Sleep: no problem falling asleep, but get up numerous times to go to the bathroom

Best moment this week: watching Cadence see the baby at the u/s

Movement: yes - lots of movement - loving it!

Food cravings: not really - last nite I was craving meat…like a turkery burger or a chicken breast.. Anything - just meat!

Gender: don't know :(

Labor Signs:
no - little too early

Belly Button in or out?
In.

What I miss: less bathroom breaks.

What I am looking forward to: finding out what the baby is

Weekly Wisdom: find a nice u/s tech especially when taking your child to see their sibling for the first time

Milestones:
Cadence accepting she could have a sister, not a brother

No comments: