Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful that I'm back to TWO shots a day!!!!!!!!!! Who would have thought I'd be excited about TWO shots?! A week of four would make anyone happy for two.

I'm thankful that Dennis is healing well after his surgery.

I’m thankful that I'm 24 wks pregnant today - 16 wks til this baby comes on out

I'm thankful that Dennis is home on restriction (can't drive or do anything really) so that I don't have to send Cadence to daycare during the swine flu scare (go to this blog & see that I'm NOT alone… http://babyrazzi.com/baby/2009/04/27/swine-flu-confessions-of-paranoid-mom/ )

I'm thankful that the heat from earlier this week is gone. I know, I was complaining about snow a month ago & now I’m complaining about heat - there is no satisfying me!

I'm thankful that Cadence is enjoying being at home & not really complaining about missing school.

I'm thankful that tomorrow is Friday - I'm ready!

Lastly, I'm thankful that I was able to buy these sandals for Cadence 1/2 off b/c she loved them & I didn't & having to pay full price for them would have hurt me more than words can say..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The shoes are cute & you have issues! :)
Love - J