Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

I'm thankful that it's Thursday b/c that means tomorrow is Friday!

I'm thankful that the weather is going to be warm for a few days - Cadence can go outside to ride her bike.

I'm thankful that I slept so well last nite - the nite before was pretty bad and I really needed the rest.

I'm thankful that work wasn't extremely hot today.

I'm thankful that my ob dr. is so friendly.

I'm thankful that I'm 22 wks today & baby looks healthy even if the head looks a little large (per Dennis' mom)

I'm thankful Alices' knee surgery went well.

I'm thankful that I found Heather yesterday.

I'm thankful that no matter how long it's been since Heather & I see each other, her kids still give us big hugs when they see us - now, if only Cadence wouldn't freeze up when it's time to say bye to Aunt Heather!

I'm OVERLY thankful that Dr. B took the time today to look for the baby's sex & she's 98% sure it's a GIRL!

I know - not very deep or profound - I'm thankful for the deep & profound, but today, I'm tired, so I'm thankful I was able to get through this post!

No comments: