Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

I'm thankful for so much more than I put down here, but these things are the most recent things I'm thankful for - or the ones that are big things to be thankful for!

I'm thankful that Cadence is happy & healthy & spirited! Last nite when I said, come on Cadence, let's get your jammies on, she said, no silly, it's not Cadence, it's Princess!

I'm thankful that despite living next door to a bar that plays hip hop music til 3 in the morning & some of their patrons are questionable, the owners are amazing & kind.

I'm thankful that Dennis is doing so well in school. He was so worried about starting college & here is in, almost done w/his 2nd semester & he's doing better than anyone could have imagined!

I'm thankful for the bloggy world. It's fun to share your life w/friends & family, near & far.

I'm thankful for my cousin Sierra. Rachel told me yesterday that Sierra prays for my baby every nite - how awesome of a mom is Rachel? Her beautiful 10 year old daughter prays for family she barely knows (& I'm sure many others she may not know at all). I'm lucky to be related to such amazing people! I just wish my dad could be around to get to know them. And I can only pray that Cadence is that caring one day!

I'm thankful that my Gramma is coming back up this summer. I can't wait to see her!

I'm thankful that I read Michele's blog b/c I'm stealing Michele's thankful line from last week - I'm thankful for my camera. I love being able to take pictures of Cadence whenever I want. We'll have lots of memories to look back on as she gets older.


I'm thankful that we are able to have a computer & I'm thankful that Cadence enjoys using it occasionally. She's not a big fan, but occasionally loves to play her Power Puff girls game!

And finally, I'm thankful that TOMORROW is the day we find out what we're having!!

No comments: