Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nothing like doing nothing!

We did nothing today & loved it! Cadence & I played cards & colored. Dennis & Cadence watched a movie, while I studied for a test for work. We straighted up the house, had Colin down for a bit, but mostly just relaxed.
Cadence & I played w/the camera...



She gave me her mean face...

Then she just laughed while I tickled her and posed for my never-ending picture session...




Scooby was watching Cadence run around like a nut....

She's really not eating the table - but it does look like it!

And here, Sativa was caught sunning herself on my table - doesn't she look like one of those bloated dead animals on the side of the road? She should probably go on a diet...

1 comment:

Maria said...

Cute pics - love the ones of you & Cai.
-Maria