Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mom, I am the boss of you...

The last few days of been pretty low-key & relaxing...I don't think there is anything I enjoy more than coming home from work & playing with the girls!

Monday & Tuesday Cadence had cheer evaluations...










Cadence was tired when she got home both days – I’m not sure if they really did anything different that took more energy or if she is just tired from playing outside in the fresh air.

Dennis finished his last sign language class. He’s pretty bummed OCC doesn’t offer any classes past this.




















Bryleigh & I shopped for her headware for her Dedication while Cai was at cheer & Dennis was at school.



















She is seriously so damn cute I can’t stand it! But every mommy says that about their baby!

Tuesday, while watching The Voice, I started clapping b/c Adam picked someone I liked & Cai said "Mom, don't clap at the tv." I said, (in complete adult authority) "You're not the boss of me, I can clap if I want!" Yes it's true, I'm raising two children...
Cai replied "umm..actually mom, I am the boss of you".
WTF? When did I miss that promotion? She's such a little shit! Good thing she's cute - ha!

I’m excited for tomorrow morning b/c it’s Mornings w/Mom at Cadence’s school & then there is a Mother’s Day concert as well in the afternoon! Say it with me…awwww…

Saturday is Bry’s Dedication…she’s gonna look adorable in this dress…



















Even if dress rehearsal looked like this...HA!


















Sunday is pretty much staying at home & cleaning b/c ohmygosh – my house NEEDS it!!!

No comments: