Friday, May 27, 2011

The Voice Update – 5/24/11

Another great show…I am just so in love with this show, I could watch the same episodes, over & over & over!

This week Blake teamed up Dia & Serabee. I did not like Serabee at all – personality or voice. She was so overconfident & didn’t really listen to anything Blake told her. Dia was timid – but good. I don’t think she’ll make it far into the live competitions, tho.


Christina’s two girls, Raquel & Julia were both really good. Raquel reminded me of Gloria Estefan or Jennifer Lopez - just the way she looked. I enjoyed listening to her sing & she took the win!

Adam’s song Creep was sung by Rebecca & Devon. Together the 2 sounded fantastic – it was like their voices were meant to sing as one. Devon did an awesome job & won – I was excited – I like him..

Finally Cee Lo’s team…HELLO! He put together sisters Tori & Taylor with Kelsey. No joke – best of the nite! The 3 together were amazing – by themselves there were amazing..I would not want to be the one to have to choose a winner there! I really thought Kelsey was going to get it the way he was talking & was shocked when he picked the sisters. THRILLED he picked them, but shocked!!

I’m looking forward to next week & hearing Jeff sing (from Adam’s team!) and in TWO SHORT weeks it will be the live shows!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: